Now you can combine and enjoy the benefits of yoga and sauna together. Turn the sauna heater temperature down low for 110°F gentle room heat that will help loosen and relax your muscles for Hot Yoga Sauna posing and stretching. Hot Yoga sauna eases joint pain and stiffness, strengthens the cardiovascular system, relieves muscle pain and increases flexibility.
Easily convert back to regular traditional sauna by re-arranging bench tiers and turn sauna heater thermostat up. Use the sauna heater as is for dry sauna or pour water over sauna heater rocks for traditional Finnish steam sauna. Superior Sauna will build and customize a saina taylored for your specific size and needs in your choice of woods: White Aspen or Red Cedar.
#1 Determine Size:
Research saunas to determine what you want: size, capacity, layout, options, etc. Our design consultants will help you choose options for economy or luxury. Ask for Chuck, he has designed commercial and residential saunas worldwide.
The recommended minimum size for a Hot Yoga Sauna is:
- 4' x 7' sauna room for 1 person Yoga workout
- 7' x 7' sauna room for 2 person Yoga workout
#2 Get a Quote:
Select a common size sauna from the Liner Kit Price List OR fill out a Custom Sauna Planner form to get a quote on sauna & shipping. Address required to quote shipping. Download Custom Sauna Planner form Purchase: To proceed with order, just email or fax acceptance of quote and call with payment information. Visa/MC, Paypal (AmEx & Discover accepted through Paypal) or drop check in mail. We offer factory direct pricing on some of the best quality saunas on the market.
#3 Payment and Production:
When payment is received, production will begin on order. Usually 2-4 weeks for production and shipping. Installation of Hot Yoga Sauna Kit is done by yourself or local builder, parts are labeled & instructions included. Call us, we'll assist through the entire Hot Yoga sauna building process. Sauna kit parts are labeled for ease of assembly.
Call toll free 877-872-2806 for your custom quote. Order a Sample Pack to see the quality of the materials we use to build our saunas with.
Benefits of Hot Yoga
- Flexibility: No, you won't be forced into contortionist positions. The heat will allow you to safely reach new levels of personal flexibility in beginner's postures, which is therapeutic for your body (see number seven). Plus, let's be honest, being flexible is cool. You'll be busting out Standing Bow Pose at your next party.
- Strength: Your own body is your gym. This yoga is low impact and uses muscles you didn't know you had-trying standing in a wide lunge for Triangle pose on carpet and not sliding! Also, a prime focus is on spine strength, which is key to a long healthy life!
- Breath: The definition of Hatha Yoga asana is: stillness in a posture while breathing normally. With the added element of the heat, you won't make it far if you don't breathe deeply! If there is no breathing, there is no yoga. It won't take long before you learn to breathe in a full and controlled manner.
- Cardio: Your heart can work the same way doing yoga postures in a heated room as it does when running a mile, and you never even leave your mat. Particularly in postures when you are balancing and contracting your muscles at the same time. A 90-minute class can burn up to 1,000 calories. The way you stretch and compress your internal organs and glands also stimulates metabolism so you are burning calories quicker outside the room as well.
- Detox: The heated room helps you to stretch more and get your cardio, but it also helps you sweat. The postures themselves are detoxifying for your muscles, organs, and glands and sweating furthers that.
- Focus: Most Hot Yoga classes consist of the same 26 postures and two breathing exercises-and if not, there is almost always a dialed routine. The routine helps you to advance your practice through repetition. As you advance, you gain tremendous focus and determination. The ability to focus carries over to your daily life. When you can focus on the task at hand, you'll excel and you can enjoy it more.
- Healing: The primary purpose of this yoga is therapy. With a regular practice, these postures can help to heal old injuries and also prevent them in the future. This is especially true for, but not limited to, back pain. Don't skip the postures that are slightly uncomfortable. Hot Yoga is also known to reduce symptoms of conditions and illnesses including diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, depression, arthritis and obesity.
- Life:"You're only as old as your spine is flexible."~Joseph Pilates