Half Glass Sauna Door, Aspen, 24"x77" pre-hung, 2-3/8" thick
These other purchased items ship for FREE when
ordered with a Sauna Door
(Place Order by Phone at 1-877-872-2806)
ELECTRIC SAUNA HEATERS & CONTROLS (call for all choices)
SAUNA PARTS: Foil Vapor Barrier & Foil Tape, Stainless Steel Nails, Vents, Lighting, Heater Guards, Floor Tiles, Backrests & Headrests.
SAUNA ACCESSORIES: Buckets & Ladles, Thermometers & Hygrometers, Sandtimers & Clocks, Eucalyptus or Pine Oil, Cleaners, Sauna Wood Oil Kit, Speakers, Soaps
|Insulated Half Glass Panel Sauna Doors|
This insulated standard size Sauna Door has 2 layers of knot free Aspen T&G Paneling. Bronze tinted glass unit is tempered for safety. Door is assembled in heavy duty laminated 4 sided jamb. Includes all necessary hardware: hinges, magnetic latch and wood handles. Superior Sauna quality doors are made with kiln dried furniture grade materials for durability in sauna environment. Great for new construction or sauna remodeling. Note: Flat rate shipping to U.S Islands reachable only by ferry will require an additional shipping charge. Please call to order.
Sauna Doors Photo Gallery
- Wood Type: Aspen (knot free), durable 2-3/8" thick door with fiberglass insulation middle layer
- Bronze Tint Glass Unit is tempered, 5/16" (8mm) thick, visible window size is 14-3/4 x 28-5/8"
- Heavy duty laminated jamb (actual size 27-3/8"w x 80-3/8"h x 4-7/8"d)
- Recommended Rough Opening is 28-3/8" x 81"
- Includes all harware: 4" stainless steel hinges (ball bearing type), wooden handles and magnetic latch
- Matching Wood Plugs provided to cover mounting holes in door jamb and door handles
- Door Weight: 90 lbs
Sauna Door Installation Guide
Half glass sauna doors, great for custom sauna projects
For any custom door sizes, call for price and have your exact Rough Opening size ready if framing is already built.
ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT SAUNA DESIGN OR MATERIALS, call 1-877-872-2806 for free consulting.