500 nails, 16 gauge, 2" long, made with 304 Stainless Steel. Stainless steel finishing nails won't deteriorate or leave black streaks on paneling like other nails can. These are the best fasteners for installing sauna paneling. Using an air brad nailer gun makes installation a breeze, for a clean hidden fastener finish. See all sizes of Sauna Nails here. Stainless Steel Nails are not usually found locally, so we order these in Large quantities and pass the savings on to you.
Nail guns can be rented from many tool rental shops. These nails should fit most nail guns that can use 16 gauge, 2" length, finishing nails in straight (no angle) bonded nail sticks or cartridges. No returns on nails, please be sure the nails will work with equipment before ordering, see Compatibility Guide for nail guns below.
- 500 nails in straight collated nail strips or cartridges for nailing gun
- 2" long, 16 gauge nails
- Use for sauna paneling, trim, etc. or other humid environment fastening
- See Sauna Paneling Installation Diagram
- decimal equivalent of 16 gauge is .063"
Easy nail quantity calculation for your sauna:
- Figure how many paneling boards total in sauna: Typically paneling is installed vertically (up to 7' 6" ceiling) to minimize waste. Find average width of paneling boards and divide that into each wall length to find total quantity of boards for each wall and ceiling. For example a 7' (or 84") wall divided by 4" average board width would be 84/4 = 21 approx. boards for that wall. Add totals of four walls and ceiling.
- Board quantity multiplied by approx 4 nails per board. Each paneling board is nailed to the header and footer plus 2 horizontal nailer support 2x2's at 1/3 and 2/3 up wall. This should give you a ballpark quantity, usually allow at least 5% more.
- Estimate nail usage for Trim Boards.
NAIL GUN COMPATIBILITY GUIDE: for 16 Gauge Straight (No Angle) Finish Nails:
Accuset: A250SM, 250SM
Atro: Minor 600
Bostitch: FN16250K, SB-1664FN, T35-40, T36-50
Campbell Hausfeld: NB0050, NB0064, NB006400AV, NB006401, NB0065, NB3565
Central Pneumatic: 66872-0VGA
Craftsman: 18431, 18314, 18312, 351.181750
Dewalt: DC606K, D51256K, D51257K, D51276, DC616KN
DuoFast: LFN748, LFN764
Fasco: F26C-FN50SS, R3C-FN50 CT, R3TFN-70 CT
Hitachi: NT65A, NT65A2, NT65A3, NT65M, NT65M2
Paslode: 3250-F16, 902000, F16-200, Impulse IM250F & IM250 II, MU212, MU3200, T250S-F16
Porta Nails: 630
PorterCable: CFN250, FN200, FN250, FN250A, FN250B, FN250C
Spotnails: FB1632, HG1640, KB1564, WB1650, XB1564
Supco: 51650, 1650A, 1664, S-1650, S-1664
ANY QUESTIONS, CALL TOLL FREE 1-877-872-2806. Up to 1 hour free consultation on sauna construction.