2,500 nails, 18 gauge, 2" long, made of 304 Stainless Steel. Stainless steel finishing nails won't deteriorate or leave black streaks on paneling like other nails will. These are the best fasteners for installing sauna paneling. Using an air brad nailer gun makes installation a breeze, for a clean hidden fastener finish. Nail guns can be rented from many tool rental shops. See all sizes of Sauna Nails here. Stainless Steel Nails are not usually found locally, so we order these in Large quantities and pass the savings on to you.
These nails should fit most nail guns that can use 18 gauge, 2" length, finishing nails in straight (no angle) bonded nail sticks or cartridges. No returns on nails, please be sure the nails will work with equipment before ordering, see Compatibility Guide for nail guns below.
- 2,500 nails in straight collated nail strips or cartridges for nailing gun
- 2" long, 18 gauge nails
- Use for sauna paneling, trim, etc. or other humid environment fastening
- See Sauna Paneling Installation Diagram
- decimal equivalent of 18 gauge is approx .041"
Easy nail quantity calculation for your sauna:
- Figure how many paneling boards total in sauna: Typically paneling is installed vertically (up to 7' 6" ceiling) to minimize waste. Find average width of paneling boards and divide that into each wall length to find total quantity of boards for each wall and ceiling. For example a 7' (or 84") wall divided by 4" average board width would be 84/4 = 21 approx. boards for that wall. Add totals of four walls and ceiling.
- Board quantity multiplied by approx 4 nails per board. Each paneling board is nailed to the header and footer plus 2 horizontal nailer support 2x2's at 1/3 and 2/3 up wall. This should give you a ballpark quantity, usually allow at least 5% more.
- Estimate nail usage for Trim Boards.
NAIL GUN COMPATIBILITY GUIDE: for 18 Gauge Straight (No Angle) Finish Nails:
Accuset: A125BN, A2N1125, A200BN
Atro: 125 and Tipin 44
Bostitch: T29-30, BT31-1B, BT35B, BT50, BT50B, BT200K, SB2N1, SB-125BN, SB-1842BN, SB-1850BN
Black & Decker: BDBN1202, FSNS125
Campbell Hausfeld: B0040, NB0030, NB003008, NB0033000, SB524000
Central Pneumatic: 44923-3VGA, 46309-2VGA, 96364-6VGA, 97524-7VGA
Craftsman: 18309, 18310, 18323, 18424, 18433, 18454, 18496, 18499, 351.153000, 351.181730, ETT3212H
Dewalt: DC608KR, D51236K, D51236, D51238K, D51238
DuoFast: BB4440, DBN4440
Fasco: F20P-GN-31CT, F20T-GN-40CT, F22A-GN-31, F26C-GN-50SS, R3C-GN-50CT
Freeman: PBR32, PBR50
Hitachi: NT50AE, NT45A, NT32AE, NT50AD
Makita: AF501, AF502, AF503, AF505
Max: NF201, NF211, NF221, NF255
Milwaukee: 7150-21, 870016
Paslode: T125-F18 (Model# 501161), T200-F18, Impulse IM200-F18, 2138-F18II
PorterCable: BN125, BN125A, BN138, BN200, BN200A, BN200V12, BN500A
Power Fast: 32003
Ryobi: P300, YN200BND
Senco: FinishPro®15, FinishPro®18, FinishPro®25XP, SLP20, LS4, LS5
Spotnails: CB1820, CB1832, DB1825, GB1820, GB1825, GB1830, TB1840, WB1850, HLB-1520BP
Supco: S-1832, S-1840, S-1850
Surebonder: 9725, 9750
Task Force: ETT3212N
ANY QUESTIONS, CALL TOLL FREE 1-877-872-2806. Up to 1 hour free consultation on sauna construction.