Cedar Sauna Window, 20" x 24" double paned insulated glass. Our sauna windows are constructed of natural cedar wood for a healthy sauna experience. Quality glass is used for long lasting durability and efficiency for outdoor or indoor saunas. We've tested and developed our windows using cedar woods and no chemicals or plastics.
THE BEST VALUE ON THE MARKET
- double paned insulated tempered glass panel has a silicone foam spacer for efficiency, 3/4" thick total
- cedar frame designed for steam sauna use, has some knots
- beveled exterior side frame for water run-off
- actual size of framed window shown is 21-1/8 x 25-1/8 x 4-7/8" (fits 2x4 wall)
- suggested Rough Opening for window is 22-1/8" x 26-1/8"
- just insert into framed wall then trim inside and outside to hold window in place
Sauna Window Installation Guide
This window is designed for standard thickness 2x4" wall (4 7/8" finished), call to order special sizes for other wall thicknesses. The outside of window frame should be painted or stained and caulked when exposed to weather, but never use any sealant on wood exposed to inside of sauna.
For safety we use tempered glass which breaks into small pebble sized pieces in case of breakage. Tempered glass is also required for many building codes. This window design was developed after testing many different windows and materials at temperatures up to 300F.
Glass Frosting or Tinting: We currently don't offer any window glass types other than clear glass. If you prefer sauna windows that allow light through AND allow privacy, try glass frosting or etching chemicals to obscure the outer surface of the sauna window. Glass frosting chemicals are available at many hobby shops, home supply stores or online retailers.
* Note: Also, see larger 24" x 32" Window
INSULATED GLASS UNITS: Make your own window frame and just insert one of these units. Made with tempered glass, double paned and sealed, 3/4" thick. Best Value on the Market. Click here to order Insulated Glass Units.
Contact us for pricing custom sized windows to fit your sauna or other building.
ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT SAUNA DESIGN OR MATERIALS, call 1-877-872-2806 for free consulting.