Free Shipping on all AX Steam Generator Systems to the Continental US!
Amerec's AX series generator is engineered for performance and reliability. The innovative "soft steam" feature provides the ultimate in steam bathing comfort. Minimal temperature variations and an even flow of steam are the two most important performance characteristics of a steam bath.
- Sequential Temperature Control delivers a more consistent flow of Soft Steam and a more stable, comfortable steam bath.
- AX generators can be connected together to heat steam baths larger than 550 cubic feet.
- Intelligent start preheats baths to be ready when needed.
- Warm Start, a feature used in Day Spas and for use with A6 control only, maintains a tank water temperature at just below boiling, which reduces heating time by 2-3 minutes. Warm Start cables must be ordered separately.
- Exterior plug-in jacks allow quick and easy connection of control and sensor cables.
- 240 or 208 volt models can be wired in the field for 1 or 3 phase power.
- Stainless steel tank and water level probes provide years of trouble-free operation.
- Steam Generator Sizing Guide
- AX Generator Manual
|Model||kW||Cubic Footage Min - Max|
|AX7.5||7.5||80 - 200|
|AX11||11.2||175 - 375|
|AK11||11.2||175 - 375|
|AX14||14.1||350 - 550|
Amerec has a strong commitment to the nature that surrounds us. They continually challenge industry standards in sustainability and performance and succeed in delivering products of the highest quality, while being mindful of what materials we use and the footprint its use leaves.