Finnleo heaters are the heart and soul of the sauna. With exclusive heater designs, Finnleo puts more rocks in direct contact with the elements. The result is pure bliss: a soft steam and an even-tempered heat rising from the rocks. Open air flow design allows quick, effective heating with efficient energy use.
Finnleo’s eight sided, floor-standing heater brings outstanding design and superb performance to larger saunas. Finished on all sides, the heater can be placed in the middle of a sauna, in a corner, or mid-wall. Its rock capacity provides soft heat, soft steam and extremely uniform temperatures. Standard stainless steel construction.
- Distinctive Design for larger saunas, 630 to 950 cubic feet
- 14.4kw Amps: 40.1/208
- Stainless Steel construction with polished outer shell
- 5 yr warranty for residential use
- 132 lbs. of sauna rocks for best traditional steam output
- Floor standing heater with controls on outside wall near entrance door
- Voltage Requirements: 208V 3 Phase
- Octa with SC Control Install Manual
Choice of Analog Controls Included
SC Analog Controls
SC-60 Dial Control
Sleek flush mounted design, stainless steel faceplate, 60 minute timer, thermostatic control, light switch and heat indicator light.
SC-9 Dial Control
Sleek flush mounted design, stainless steel faceplate, 60-minute timer with 9-hour time delay (9” + 1”), thermostatic control, light switch, and heat indicator light.
Sleek, flush mounted design, satin stainless steel faceplate, On/Off Switch, thermostatic control, light switch, and heat indicator light. For use in commercial saunas with an attendant on duty.