Saga 22T Finnish sauna stove with extension and glass door for saunas 424 to 777 cubic feet (Equivalent to a 16kw heater). Made with pride in Finland. There is something special about a wood-fired sauna, and as we know how to appreciate sauna bathing in all its forms here at Superior Sauna, we have a wide range of wood-fired sauna stoves for you to choose from as well. They all share the same high quality and unique heat-retaining construction that means you can linger a little longer in the sauna. Saga has a unique design in which the stone magazine follows the shape of the hearth, which results in superior heating of the stones. Also, an impressive quantity of stones (up to 308lbs) distributes the heat uniformly and this provides a gentle and humid sauna. The Saga 22T wood fired stove fitted with a patented Coandă design, a feature that stores the heat for a long period, which allows you to continue sprinkling water even when the fire has gone out. Flat rate shipping to lower 48 states.
- No electricity needed-perfect for cabins or remote locations
- Sauna Min/Max Cu. Ft. 424 - 777
- Extended lead time needed. Call for more information.
- "Coandă Effect" retains heat in sauna rocks with efficient burning
- Removable ash pan on front panel
- Loading Door Swing (left or right) can easily be reversed
- Stove measures 23"D x 23 3/4"W x 32 1/2"H
- Extension measures 13"D x 25 1/4"W x 25 1/2"H or 27 1/2"W x 26 1/2"H with front plate
- Includes front plate
- Stove comes without rocks, to add rocks, choose from drop down menu above.
- Flue Opening: 4.5" (6" adapter included)
These items ship for FREE when purchased with a Sauna Wood Heater.
We know shipping can be an expensive part of shopping online, so we want to make sure you get your necessary sauna items in the most economical manner possible. All of these items can be safely secured with your wood heater shipment for no extra shipping cost.
- Foil Vapor Barrier & Foil Tape
- Stainless Steel Nails
- Heater Guards
- Floor Tiles
- Backrests & Headrests
UL Listed Stove Board
UL Listed Stove Board for Wood Heaters 36" x 48". Hearth pads, which are also known as hearth boards or stove boards, are designed with fireproof materials and look custom-made for your stove. This HY-C Type 2 Hearth Pad is primarily used to insulate your floors and walls from the heat produced by a wood stove or furnace. They add cool protection and a warm ambience for your wood, pellet, or gas appliances. If you're interested in one of these appliances there's a good chance that you're going to have to install it with a hearth board in order to maintain safe clearances.
- Meets UL1618 Type 2 standards for Thermal and Ember Protection
- Measures 36" x 48" and is 7/16" thick
- Made in the USA
- R-Value of 1.56
- Ships for free when purchased with a wood stove
Stove Board Spacer Kit
Make installation of your stove board even easier with a stove board spacer kit. Comes with everything you need to provide a safe installation for one stove board.
- Installation Manual & User Guide | Download