Wooden Sauna Safety Sign, "Reduce the risk of Overheating". Proper warning/caution safety signage helps educate all sauna users of safe sauna practices and precautions. Aspen wood sign has quality laser engraved lettering and includes mounting screws. Reads "Reduce the Risk of Overheating" with other relevant tips and rules, see 'larger image' above or text below. Safety signs are required by law for most commercial saunas and are recommended for residential saunas. For proper sauna safety, you should have both sauna safety signs: Reduce the Risk of Overheating and Reduce the Risk of Fire sign.
- Size: 6 1/4" W x 6 1/4" H x 1/2" Thick
REDUCE THE RISK OF OVERHEATING
- Exit immediately if uncomfortable, dizzy, or sleepy. Staying too long in a heated are is capable of causing overheating.
- Supervise children at all times.
- Check with a doctor before use if pregnant, in poor health, or under medical care.
- Breathing heated air in conjunction with consumption of alcohol, drugs, or medication is capable of causing unconsciousness.