16CK ships FREE anywhere in the lower 48 U.S.!
16 CK Sauna Wood Heater for rooms 212 to 565 cubic feet. Equivalent to a 10.5Kw electric heater. Includes 88 lbs. of Finnish Rocks, safety signs, and a glass door! ($250 Total Value). Traditional wood burning saunas really go to the heart of the pure sauna experience. The incomparably soft heat, lush hiss of steam and relaxing crackle of a wood-fueled fire...even the ritual of tending the fire. It is a heritage sauna enthusiasts have treasured for thousands of years. Note: Free flat rate shipping applies to the continental U.S. Please call for excellent shipping rates to Alaska, Hawaii, or international. Canadian customers, we do ship to border stations, call for a complete list.
- No electricity needed-perfect for cabins or remote locations
- Heavy duty steel fire box, top plate is 8mm thick (between 5/16" and 3/8")
- Large rock capacity means soft heat/steam
- Removable ash pan on front panel
- Loading Door Swing (left or right) can easily be reversed
- Size: 16" Width x 19" Depth x 29" Height - Stove Weight 96 lbs
- Flue Opening: 6"
These items ship for FREE when purchased with a Sauna Wood Heater.
We know shipping can be an expensive part of shopping online so we want to make sure you get your necessary sauna items in the most economical manner possible. All of these items can be safely secured with your wood heater shipment for no extra shipping cost.
- Foil Vapor Barrier & Foil Tape
- Stainless Steel Nails
- Heater Guards
- Floor Tiles
- Backrests & Headrests
Add On Water Tank
Add a water tank for hot water on tap. Tank fits many different types of wood heaters. 7 gallon water tank is a convenient source of hot water for washing in remote areas without electricity. Featuring brushed aluminum with built in faucet. No lid, just fill and enjoy.
- Aluminum for long lasting durability
- Made in the USA
- 17" long x 8" wide x 11 3/4" deep
- Fits 95% of all heaters on the market
- Holds approximately 7 gallons of water
UL Listed Stove Board
UL Listed Stove Board for Wood Heaters 36" x 48". Hearth pads, which are also known as hearth boards or stove boards, are designed with fireproof materials and look custom made for your stove. This HY-C Type 2 Hearth Pad is primarily used to insulate your floors and walls from the heat produced by a wood stove or furnace. They add cool protection and a warm ambience for your wood, pellet, or gas appliances. If you're interested in one of these appliances there's a good chance that you're going to have to install it with a hearth board in order to maintain safe clearances.
- Meets UL1618 Type 2 standards for Thermal and Ember Protection
- Measures 36" x 48" and is 7/16" thick
- Made in the USA
- R-Value of 1.56
- Ships for free when purchased with a wood stove
Stove Board Spacer Kit
Make installation of your stove board even easier with a stove board spacer kit. Comes with everything you need to provide a safe installation for one stove board.
- Installation Manual & User Guide | Download