Douglas Fir Full Glass Sauna Door Various Sizes
Full glass framed sauna door, clear glass, double insulated tempered safety glass. The door comes pre-hung in jamb with all hardware (hinges, latch, & wood handles). This top quality full glass sauna door is designed for many years of traditional sauna use and are great for new sauna construction. The recommended rough opening for these full glass doors is figured by adding 2 inches to the width and 2 inches to the height. For example: The 24" × 72" door would have a rough opening of 26" × 74". For more information or if you have any questions, call one of our sauna experts at (877) 872-2806.
- Double paned, insulated, & tempered for safety.
- Clear grained, furniture grade wood without knots.
- Pre-hung in jamb and includes all necessary hardware, latches, and wood handles.
- ADA door size 36" × 80" is certified for handicap access in commercial or residential saunas.
- Optional grid for window can be selected above.
- Full Glass Door Installation Guide
Door Swing Example
Door Trim Options
Cedar Standard 1" × 4" Trim
Cedar Beveled 1" × 3" Casing
Basswood Standard 1" × 4" Trim
Basswood Beveled 1" × 3" Casing
We take extra care to make sure your door arrives safely
We custom-build our pallets for every door we ship! Additional items can be added to the shipment for safe freight delivery; small items will be included in the crate, larger items will be oriented depending on dimensions.
Flat rate shipping is available for in-stock full glass doors to the contiguous 48 states. Outlying islands reachable only by ferry will require additional shipping charges. Canadian residents living near the US border may have orders shipped to a Freight Service Center for pickup. Please call us if you have any questions.