Karhu 18PKES With Water Tank
18ES PK Sauna Wood Stove for saunas 282 to 635 cubic feet. This wood burning sauna stove features a stainless steel water tank for heating 5.8 gallons of water, great for remote locations. Water tank is in the front of the heater for convienence and spigot can be installed on the left or the right side. 88 lbs of Finnish Vulcanite sauna heater rocks are included. Traditional woodburning saunas really go to the heart of the pure sauna experience. The incomparably soft heat, lush hiss of steam and relaxing crackle of a wood-fueled fire...even the ritual of tending the fire. It is a heritage sauna enthusiasts have treasured for thousands of years. Captured and reinterpreted for modern living in today's wood burning sauna heaters.
- No electricity needed-perfect for cabins or remote locations
- Heavy duty steel fire box, top plate is 8mm thick (between 5/16" and 3/8")
- Stainless steel water tank, 5.8 gallons of water, with spout
- Chimney pipe can be ported out the top or the back of heater
- Removable ash pan on front panel
- Loading Door Swing (left or right) can easily be reversed
- Size: 16" Width x 23" Depth x 31" Height - Stove Weight 132 lbs
- Flue Opening: 4.5" (6" adapter included)
- Free Accessory Combo Kit (Item wood type or aromatherapy brand subject to change due to availability. If you need a specific wood type please contact us prior to ordering.)
These items ship for FREE when purchased with a Sauna Wood Heater.
We know shipping can be an expensive part of shopping online so we want to make sure you get your necessary sauna items in the most economical manner possible. All of these items can be safely secured with your wood heater shipment for no extra shipping cost.
- Foil Vapor Barrier & Foil Tape
- Stainless Steel Nails
- Heater Guards
- Floor Tiles
- Backrests & Headrests
UL Listed Stove Board
UL Listed Stove Board for Wood Heaters 36" x 48". Hearth pads, which are also known as hearth boards or stove boards, are designed with fireproof materials and look custom made for your stove. This HY-C Type 2 Hearth Pad is primarily used to insulate your floors and walls from the heat produced by a wood stove or furnace. They add cool protection and a warm ambience for your wood, pellet, or gas appliances. If you're interested in one of these appliances there's a good chance that you're going to have to install it with a hearth board in order to maintain safe clearances.
- Meets UL1618 Type 2 standards for Thermal and Ember Protection
- Measures 36" x 48" and is 7/16" thick
- Made in the USA
- R-Value of 1.56
- Ships for free when purchased with a wood stove
Stove Board Spacer Kit
Make installation of your stove board even easier with a stove board spacer kit. Comes with everything you need to provide a safe installation for one stove board.
- Installation Manual & User Guide | Download