KSIS 20 External Feed with Glass Door
KSIS 20 External Feed Finnish Sauna Stove with glass door for saunas 282 to 706 cubic feet (Equivalent to a 14.4kw electric sauna heater). Made with pride in Finland. Includes 150 lbs. of finnish rocks, stainless steel 6" chimney adaptor and safety sign. Enjoy the ambience of the fire glow in the changing room or from outside and keep the mess of loading wood and removing ashes out of the sauna room! 8 inch fire box extension fits through approx. 12" x 16" hole in wall and stainless steel panel slides over to trim hole on door side of wall. Traditional wood burning saunas really go to the heart of the pure sauna experience. The incomparably soft heat, lush hiss of steam and relaxing crackle of a wood-fueled fire...even the ritual of tending the fire. It is a heritage sauna enthusiasts have treasured for thousands of years. Captured and reinterpreted for modern living in today's wood burning sauna heaters. Flat rate shipping to lower 48 states.
- No electricity needed-perfect for cabins or remote locations
- Sauna Min/Max Cu. Ft. 282 - 706
- External Feed stove: Fits through wall to keep wood and ash mess outside.
- Heavy duty steel fire box, top plate is 8mm thick (between 5/16" and 3/8")
- "Coanda Effect" retains heat in sauna rocks with efficient burning
- Removable ash pan on front panel
- Loading Door Swing (left or right) can easily be reversed
- Size: 16" Width x 21" Depth x 39" Height - Stove Weight 185 lbs
- Rock Capacity - 176 lbs.
- Flue Opening: 4.5" (6" adapter included)
- Free Accessory Combo Kit (Item wood type or aromatherapy brand subject to change due to availability. If you need a specific wood type please contact us prior to ordering.)
These items ship for FREE when purchased with a Sauna Wood Heater.
We know shipping can be an expensive part of shopping online so we want to make sure you get your necessary sauna items in the most economical manner possible. All of these items can be safely secured with your wood heater shipment for no extra shipping cost.
- Foil Vapor Barrier & Foil Tape
- Stainless Steel Nails
- Heater Guards
- Floor Tiles
- Backrests & Headrests
Add On Water Tank
Add a water tank for hot water on tap. Tank fits many different types of wood heaters. 7 gallon water tank is a convenient source of hot water for washing in remote areas without electricity. Featuring brushed aluminum with built in faucet. No lid, just fill and enjoy.
- Aluminum for long lasting durability
- Made in the USA
- 17" long x 8" wide x 11 3/4" deep
- Fits 95% of all heaters on the market
- Holds approximately 7 gallons of water
UL Listed Stove Board
UL Listed Stove Board for Wood Heaters 36" x 48". Hearth pads, which are also known as hearth boards or stove boards, are designed with fireproof materials and look custom made for your stove. This HY-C Type 2 Hearth Pad is primarily used to insulate your floors and walls from the heat produced by a wood stove or furnace. They add cool protection and a warm ambience for your wood, pellet, or gas appliances. If you're interested in one of these appliances there's a good chance that you're going to have to install it with a hearth board in order to maintain safe clearances.
- Meets UL1618 Type 2 standards for Thermal and Ember Protection
- Measures 36" x 48" and is 7/16" thick
- Made in the USA
- R-Value of 1.56
- Ships for free when purchased with a wood stove
Stove Board Spacer Kit
Make installation of your stove board even easier with a stove board spacer kit. Comes with everything you need to provide a safe installation for one stove board.
- Installation Manual & User Guide | Download