Red Cedar 3-4 Person Glass Front
Glass Front sauna rooms are inspired by the lovely Nordic landscapes. These sauna rooms are fervently made with clear tempered glasses on the front so that bathers may enjoy a delightful view of the outside. The benches are attached with stainless leg support.
The red cedar three to four person modular sauna room kit can be assembled in just hours. The modular sauna walls and ceiling panels snap together with simple hand tools. Modular sauna rooms can be conveniently disassembled and relocated if you decide to move or desire a different location in your home.
Available stand alone or with a Polar HNVR 6.0kW heater. The electric sauna heater can be used dry or scoop water on sauna heater rocks for comforting steam like traditional Finnish Sauna. Unsurpassed in quality just compare weights with our competitors. This complete kit weighs in at 860 lbs. with heater and accessories. Note: Flat rate shipping to U.S Islands reachable only by ferry will require an additional shipping charge, please call to order for the most accurate shipping rates.
- Quality clear western red cedar tongue and groove wood
- Spacious interior space with room for three to four people
- 6' 7" comfortable interior ceiling height (7' 1 3/4" exterior height)
- 2 tier wrap around benches with skirting supported on stainless steel legs
- Clear tempered glass walls and door
- Vertical door handle
- Vents built-in for proper air circulation
- Includes wood flooring platform for walking area
- Six piece red cedar accessory kit included
- Assembly Guide
Polar HNVR 6.0 with SC-60 Wall Mounted Control
The name Polar is your assurance of years of reliable enjoyment because of the quality of its materials and the integrity of its design. Polar sauna heaters use only low resistance, stainless steel heating elements and have a large rock capacity. The result is a soft heat that is efficiently produced and delivered.
- Standard wall mounted heater with wall mounted controls
- SC-60 Control: dial with 60 minute timer, thermostat dial, light switch w/ indicator light.
- Includes 50 lbs. of Finnish vulcanite rocks
- Size 16"w x 11"d x 25"h 6KW 25 Amps
- Baked Enamel Exterior
- Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- 240v 1 phase or 208v 3 Phase power hookup
- Installation Manual
- Sauna Logic Operating Instructions
- Heater Warranty Information
Standard Wall Light with Compact Shade (Included with sauna)
Cedar Compact 180° Shade/Light Combo. (Aspen shown, Cedar wil be darker wood) Great sauna lighting combo will add elegance to your sauna. while taking up less space in any sauna. The sauna light fixture is a satin aluminum base with white glass shade and vapor proof gaskets on the base and glass shade. Porcelain socket supports up to 100W lightbulb at 110v AC. Many people install a dimmer switch to acheive desired lighting level for sauna relaxation.
Recessed Sauna Lighting Kit for Sauna Logic Control (Optional Add On)
The Recessed Halogen and LED sauna lighting system is great for the average sized home sauna. The Recessed Light Kit is an add-on sauna lighting solution that plugs into compatible SAUNA LOGIC sauna heater controls for brands like Finnleo, Polar and Helo types of sauna heaters. Sauna Logic control panel has 3 buttons to control 3 circuits of lights separately. Easy installation with low voltage wiring harness. Must already have Sauna Logic wall mounted touch pad control.
Sauna Chrome Recessed Sauna Lighting Kit with Control (Optional Add On)
The Sauna Chrome recessed lighting kit is a complete sauna lighting solution featuring LED multi-color therapy bulbs. This stand alone Kit has everything you need to light your sauna. Works separately from any brand of sauna heater control panel. The basecolor light kit comes with 3 RGBW (Red, Green, Blue & White) LED bulbs with stainless steel trim rings, Touch Control, Power Supply, cables, connectors and an 8-port splitter.