Standard Shipping: Orders will ship from the warehouse within 1 to 5 business days with typically 3 to 5 days in transit. Only occasionally orders may take up to 3 weeks depending on very heavy sales volumes and product availability. Superior Sauna currently ships by U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail and FedEx Ground, daily Mon-Fri. We do not ship on weekends or holidays.
FedEx Express: order placed before 1pm Central Standard Time should allow for us to schedule an Express pickup before the daily cutoff, otherwise next scheduled Express pickup day.
For the MIDWEST, SpeeDee Delivery service is available in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, N. and S. Dakotas, and most of Illinois and Nebraska. See service map. Call to order for SpeeDee Delivery 15% to 30% discounted shipping rates compared to national carriers.
Freight Orders: For pallet shipping of orders: sauna kits, large Do-It-Yourself parts, commercial sauna heaters, sauna or steam room doors, etc., the U.S. Special freight company will pick up the order from our factory and transfer the order to beyond carrier if outside the Midwest. Sauna kit and custom DIY parts order delivery lead time is usually 2-4 weeks, depending on how many custom sauna orders are currently in production. Freight orders ship weekdays typically 3 to 7 days in transit in the US. Your order is delivered to your driveway, which can be unloaded by hand in bundles with 2 people or with fork lift at delivery site. Most bundles are between 10 and 40 lbs, sauna doors approx. 80 lbs., and wood sauna stoves are approx. 130 lbs.
International Orders: call or email with the following information:
- Order information: item descriptions and price
- Payment information: Visa/MC/AmEx/Discover or PayPal accepted. Do not send credit card information over email.
- Complete international shipping address.
- Canadian residents: We offer shipping to many Parcel Service Centers in the US along the Canada border. Save on shipping & some customs broker fees & taxes by taking a road trip across the border to pick up your merchandise.
- International Shipment Info: sauna accessories and other small sauna parts items are shipped by US Postal Service or FedEx Int. Ground and large orders like sauna kits, gas or wood sauna stoves ship via common carrier freight. Some additional customs duties, fees or taxes may be due upon delivery.
All parcel orders are shipped using USPS Priority Mail or FedEx, only occasionally by UPS ground. We will provide tracking information or delivery confirmation if an email address is given at time of order.
- Every order is inspected to ensure order accuracy and quality of products.
- All credit card transaction and security verification take place using current encrypted SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology to provide our clients the highest level of protection.
- We follow PCI Security Guidelines for securely handling Credit Card information. We do not electronically store your credit card information after you place an order on our website.
Returns or exchanges require an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number or will not be accepted.
- Before shipping the product back to us, Call 1-877-872-2806 for an RMA number.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receiving your goods.
- Returns are subject to a restocking fee of 30% or choose store credit with 15% restock fee.
- All approved refunds will be issued within 30 days of receipt. Credits made for returns include only the cost of the merchandise and tax when applicable. Return shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Unfortunately, we can't accept returns on electric sauna heater parts.
What address should I send my return to?
68670 State Farm Rd
Ashland, WI 54806
ATTN: RMA# (provided RMA number)
Can I exchange my return item for a different product?
No. We do not exchange RMA items for different items. We will only replace an RMA'd item with an identical replacement item.
How do I return a defective item?
For proof of defective item, email 3 to 5 photos and a detailed description of the circumstances of defect. Photos must be clear (not blurry), showing the overall product and defective area of product with close up views. Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org for a customer service representative to review.