UL Listed Stove Board for Wood Heaters 36" x 48". Hearth pads, which are also known as hearth boards or stove boards, are designed with fireproof materials and look custom-made for your stove. This HY-C Type 2 Hearth Pad is primarily used to insulate your floors and walls from the heat produced by a wood stove or furnace. They add cool protection and a warm ambience for your wood, pellet, or gas appliances. If you're interested in one of these appliances there's a good chance that you're going to have to install it with a hearth board in order to maintain safe clearances.
- Meets UL1618 Type 2 standards for Thermal and Ember Protection
- Color: Slate Gray or Black
- Measures 36" × 48" and is 7/16" thick
- Made in the USA
- Stove Boards May Be Used as a Wall Shield to Protect Your Walls From Heat (Wall Spacer Kit ULSK - not included - must be used)
- R-Value of 1.56
- This item ships for free if purchased with a wood stove. Call to order