Hi-Temp Alert - High Temperature Alarm
The Hi-Temp Alert is a high temperature alarm with internal and remote signaling capabilities. It is used in conjunction with saunas, steam rooms, spas and hot tubs. The alarm is set at a desired temperature. If the temperature rises above the set point, the alarm sounds and interrupts the power to the heating source. The audible part of the alarm can be silenced after it has been activated by high temperature conditions. However, this will not reset the power to the heating source. The heating source can only be reset by an attendant after the system has cooled to a point below the alarm set point. A perfect solution for commercial applications such as spas, hotels and resorts.
NOTE: We do offer a heater with a built-in high temperature alarm, which may be a more economical solution if you don't already have the heater. Call us for details.
- Safety Interlock (for manual reset)
- Independent alarm silencer
- Audio and visual alarm indicators
- Easy low voltage installation for new or existing installations
- Probe accurate to 500' with 18-gauge wire
- Fail-safe mode
- Remote alarm capabilities
- Digital temperature readout
- Optional locking cover available
- Interfaces with all electrically controlled heating sources, including millivolt systems
Your Hi-Temp Alert alarm system is warranted to the original user for a period of twelve (12) months from date of original purchase/installation/start up (maximum 6 months after purchase) against defects in manufacture, provided the unit is installed as per the enclosed instructions.
Please Note: Hooking the unit up when power is on, including disconnecting and or reconnecting probes, will damage the unit and void the warranty.
- Dimensions: 5" × 8" × 1-1/2"
- Input: 115VAC
- Remote alarm output: 12V DC 0.5A
- Relay contact ratings: 10A-115V/5A-230V
- Max power consumption: 15 Watts
- Set range: 100 °F to 200 °F
- Internal audible alarm: 90 dB at 4'
- 1/4" × 1-1/2"