Harvia Pro 20
The Harvia Pro 20 wood burning heater is designed for vigorous bathing in medium-sized saunas. The wood burning heater has a large stone compartment and steel upper grating. The fire glowing behind the cast-iron-framed glass door adds to the ambience of the sauna. The sturdy 10-millimeter- thick fire chamber cover ensures durability. The model also features adjustable feet to facilitate installation. They can be used, for example, to adjust the height of the smoke outlet.
The Harvia Pro 20 is equipped with a glass door, allowing the warm glow of the fire to complement the sauna atmosphere. The color of the wood burning heater is elegant graphite black, and it has a stainless steel air-flow spoiler.
- 16.5kw heater for use in rooms from 283 - 706 cu ft.
- Maximum log size: 15" L x 5.5" Diameter
- Large rock capacity means soft heat/steam
- Order rocks with heater at 50% off retail
- Removable ash pan on front panel
- Loading Door Swing (left or right) can easily be reversed
- Size: 17" Width × 20" Depth × 30" Height - Stove Weight 133 lbs
- Flue Opening is 115mm and requires an adapter for standard 6" stove pipe - Included in Price
- Installation Manual
These items ship for FREE when purchased with a Sauna Wood Heater!
We know shipping can be an expensive part of shopping online, so we want to make sure you get your necessary sauna items in the most economical manner possible. All of these items can be safely secured with your wood heater shipment for no extra shipping cost.
- Foil Vapor Barrier & Foil Tape
- Stainless Steel Nails
- Heater Guards
- Floor Tiles
- Backrests & Headrests
UL Listed Stove Board
UL Listed Stove Board for Wood Heaters 36" x 48". Hearth pads, which are also known as hearth boards or stove boards, are designed with fireproof materials and look custom-made for your stove. This HY-C Type 2 Hearth Pad is primarily used to insulate your floors and walls from the heat produced by a wood stove or furnace. They add cool protection and a warm ambience for your wood, pellet, or gas appliances. If you're interested in one of these appliances there's a good chance that you're going to have to install it with a hearth board in order to maintain safe clearances.
- Meets UL1618 Type 2 standards for Thermal and Ember Protection
- Measures 36" x 48" and is 7/16" thick
- Made in the USA
- R-Value of 1.56
- Ships for free when purchased with a wood stove
- Available Here
Stove Board Spacer Kit
Make installation of your stove board even easier with a stove board spacer kit. Comes with everything you need to provide a safe installation for one stove board.
- Installation Manual & User Guide | Download