Amerec AI 48 Steam Boiler
AI boilers are the steam generators of choice for large commercial steam rooms and can help you create an inviting, relaxing environment that adds real value and generates positive word of mouth and returns for your business. The AI Series is specially designed for easy on-site maintenance and hands-off, automated operation. From their corrosion-resistant exteriors to their multiple safety features, AI boilers provide a welcome, genuine steam bath experience at less cost and with less hassle.
- ASME certified low-pressure vessel.
- UL Listed.
- All steel construction with powder coat exterior, brass fittings and stainless steel feet to prevent corrosion.
- One or two room operation with each room controlled individually by separate low-voltage on/off controls.
- External control system includes indicator light to show when boiler is on.
- Room "over-temperature shut down" turns boiler elements off and blinks indicators to show alarm.
Multiple safety features including:
- Water level sight glass.
- Three-level water sensing system with low water cutoff.
- High pressure cut-out on all boilers.
- Designed for easy serviceability.
- Simple service access.
- Indicator lights with integral diagnostics.
Controls & Options
- IT1 Thermostat for single room installation. Remote or boiler mounted. Required with each boiler.
- IT2 Thermostat for two room installation. Remote or boiler mounted.
- ADI CoolFlush drain and flush system automatically performs recommended daily draining and flushing of the boiler tank to reduce build-up of solids such as scale and sludge. Uses a computer controlled drain cycle to add and drain water in steps, rinsing the tank and draining water at or below 140º F.
- IDS In-Room "Refresh" control for a quick burst of steam delivered on demand.
- I60 60 Minute Timer to control steam flow in steam rooms with intermittant use.
- I24/7 7 Day Time Clock (Digital time clock also available.)
- I24/1 24 Hour Time Clock