Amerec Club 190 Commercial Steam Door
Amerec's Club 190 Steam Door is an attractive, heavy glass door with a sturdy aluminum frame that is an excellent choice for commercial steam bath applications. The standard door size of 36" wide X 83 3/4" high is designed to fit a finished opening of 40" X 86". Custom sizes are available.
Each door comes with factory installed push / pull handles and a hydraulic closer that is to be mounted on the exterior side of the door to minimize corrosion. The Club 190 comes standard with 1/4" tempered glass. An optional 1" insulated glass panel provides increased thermal efficiency. An optional Bronze door frame is also available.
Custom sizing for this door is available. Download the custom sizing form below and fax or email us. We will contact you with cost and lead. Please make a note if you prefer to be contacted by phone or email. Lead time for shipping is 15 business days.
Club 190 Commercial Steam Room Door
Our standard Club 190 commercial steam room door is a narrow stile, 1 ¾” thick aluminum storefront door consisting of:
- 2” stiles, 2 ½” top rail and 10” bottom rail.
- Snap on glazing stops for ¼” glazing are 5/8” profile
- Door opening is 3’ 0” x 7’ 0”
- Frame size is 39 1/2” x 85 3/4”
- All weather stripping is manufactured by Schlegel and is placed in the door stiles, in the blade (or fin) stop of the frame, jambs, and header.
The standard Club 190 door includes:
- Door sweeps.
- Butt hinges.
- No lock – no prep.
- Our standard pull handle (exterior) and push bar (interior).
- Framing includes a 4” threshold with a 1/2” rise (ADA handicap approved).