Ipe Wood Sauna Floor Tile
Ipe tiles due in first part of August. Contact us if you would like to pre-order.
Easily install an entire sauna floor in minutes with these beautiful 1' square Classic Style snap together tiles. Excess Water flows through wood on plastic grids, works well with our Drain Kit w/Rubber Floor Sheet. Floor temperatures in saunas are always cool, so Ipe tiles with plastic base are completely safe to use. The classic style can be set in conventional brick pattern or with all wood slats aligned in the same direction. The Diamond style tiles are typically used for edges or accented designs. Interlocking plastic base for durability and drainage make installation is a snap with no tools necessary. Order a Sample Pack to see a sample of this quality product. Ask about discounts on large quanitity order cases of 5 or more!
Minimal water stains and maintains color well when not exposed to UV rays. Eco-friendly Ipe tiles won't end up in the trash bin in 10 or even 20 years, as they will far outlast any other sauna flooring material. Features a natural wood surface to walk on, UV resistant plastic drainage base held together with Stainless Steel screws.
- UV resistant polypropylene base
- High grade stainless steel screws secure timber slats to the plastic frame
- All tiles and reducers are pre-coated with a preservative oil to provide some initial protection from the fading effect of strong sunlight
- Each tile is engineered to support a four ton load - safe for both domestic and commercial decks
- Ipe tiles work well with Ipe Edge and Ipe Corner
- Tile size: 12" x 12" Height of tile: 1¼" (31mm)
- Thickness of wood slats: 5/8" (15mm)
- Thickness of plastic base: 5/8" (16mm)
- Weight of tile: approx. 3.5 lbs