Red Cedar-Half Glass ADA Door
This insulated over size sauna door has two layers of knot free western red cedar tongue and groove paneling. Bronze tinted glass unit is tempered for safety. Door is assembled in heavy duty laminated four sided jamb. The door includes all necessary hardware: hinges, magnetic latch and wood handles. Superior Sauna quality doors are made with kiln dried furniture grade materials for durability in sauna environment. Great for new construction or sauna remodeling where a handicap accessible doors is required. If you are needing to match cedar sauna woods, see the white aspen version of this door. Flat rate shipping will be added in the shopping cart. Note: If ordering from New York please call to order.
Our sauna doors are the sauna industry heavyweights. The red cedar ADA half glass door is 100 pounds of western red cedar, tempered glass and a heavy duty, laminated jamb. You can expect to enjoy a Superior Sauna door in your sauna through many years of use
Features of Glass Panel Sauna Doors
- Pre-hung on matching wood heavy duty laminated jamb (actual size 39-1/4"w x 83-1/4"h x 4-7/8"d)
- Wood Type: Western Red Cedar (knot free), durable 2-3/8" thick door with fiberglass insulation middle layer
- Bronze Tint Glass Unit is tempered, 5/16" (8mm) thick, visible window size is 28" x 34 1/2"
- Recommended Rough Opening is 40" x 84"
- Includes all harware: 4" stainless steel hinges (ball bearing type), wooden handles and magnetic latch
- Matching Wood Plugs provided to cover mounting holes in door jamb and door handles
- Sauna Door Installation Guide
Door Swing Example
Door Trim Options
Cedar Standard 1" x 4" Trim
Cedar Beveled 1" x 4" Casing
Basswood Standard 1" x 4" Trim
Basswood Beveled 1" x 3" Casing
We take extra care to make sure your door arrives safely...
We custom build our pallets with added 2 x 4 bracing for every door we ship. For an extra convenience order any of our sauna products for a very inexpensive way to ship additional items, most can be added to the same pallet for safe freight delivery. NOTE: combined shipping of a Sauna Door with a Sauna Kit (T&G paneling, Benches, Heater, etc.) only adds approx $40 to freight shipping cost.
Flat Rate Shipping Special is valid for freight of in stock 'all glass' sauna door to 48 cont. United States. Canada residents that live near U.S. border can have order shipped to a Freight Service Center (click for map) for pickup. SUPER VALUE: sauna door shipment is 190 lbs. Shipment is delivered to your driveway, easily unloads by hand. Note: Flat rate shipping to U.S Islands reachable only by ferry will require an additional shipping charge. Please call if you have any questions.